- Stanley hot glue gun, you can perform a set of tasks, such as securing wooden furniture and fixing fabric covers of your cushions, all by yourself. In just about 60 seconds, this glue gun fixes things. That’s not all, it comes with a trigger-feed mechanism which ensures that the glue flows only when the trigger is pressed.
- It would take 5 minutes for the glue to reach the working temperature (if the power input is 220-240V AC, 50Hz)
- Time to wait for glue stick to melt – 3-5 min for corded.
- Please use standard 12mm glue sticks only
- Disclaimer: The glue gun can get heated up if used while charging in corded state. The product nozzle will be at 190C while charging and the body of the glue gun gets warm
- Fold-out stand for safe handy storage while in use
- Trigger-feed mechanism controls glue flow